Tag Archives: Moving country

The Fear

With just over three weeks remaining until I up sticks and move to Berlin, it’s fair to say that THE FEAR has me firmly in its clutches. I’d estimate that around 5% of me is excited, while the other 95% … Continue reading

Posted in Expat, Humor, Humour, Latvia, Travel | Tagged , , , , , , | 156 Comments